Confluence is an independent consultancy specialising in research and service development in the connected fields of mental health, social care and criminal justice.
Since being founded in 2009, we have worked with policy makers, commissioners, criminal justice agencies, local authorities, voluntary sector organisations and others to support the development of thoughtful and creative responses to shared needs and challenges. We are committed to facilitating positive working relationships between agencies to help make a difference to the lives of the users of services through improved mental and physical health, social inclusion and reduced reoffending.
Based in London, we work extensively across the UK to engage with clients from the public, private and voluntary sectors. We deliver a range of services including:
- Project initiation, development and management.
- Research leading to the formulation of policy recommendations.
- Economic and impact evaluation.
- Action research.
- Service user consultation.
- Bespoke support to senior managers and front-line teams.